30 October 2007

And reality sets in

It has or is starting to hit me
That in a couple months
Well actually 6 weeks
I will be graduating

Now what?

That is the question that I and others ask
What am I going to do?
Where am I going to be?
Will I have a job?
God I hope so

It has been hard to find a GIS job
Most I find are out of state
In places I do not wish to go
Or are for people with way more experience

I have found some Planner positions
I am filling out an application with County
I hope the fact that I am a intern there will help me
But it is not guaranteed

Most Planner jobs I find are back in the Bay
God that would be a hella of a commute
Sac to the Bay
I'd take the train
Or live at home during the week

But I do not want to leave her up here
All by herself
I do not think I could do it
Emotionally
Mentally

So now what?
I wish I had an answer
Wish I had a clue
But for now
...?

-------- ------ -------- ---

So an update on my life
Got my car back
My old car
My fav car
My integra

Amy's brother fixed it
Well he thinks he solved the problem
I trust his abilities
His knowledge
So far it works fine

Starts up everytime
Starts up on a dime
Do you like my ryhme?

I am sorry for that digression

Yes my integra is back with me
Oh how I missed her so
She may not be the cleanest car
Or one that would make your head turn
But she's been mine since 2001

I just cannot let go of her
So many memories
So much fun
I do not think I'll ever get rid of her

I hope she keeps working
I will call it a success come December
If nothing bad happens by then
Then success

-------- ------ -------- ---

My golf swing has gotten bad
I was doing so great
Then all of the sudden
BAAM!!! now I am like a rookie again

I do not know why
I think it is a mental problem
I need to get to the range

Class is good and all
But maybe I am trying to hard
To hard to be the best

I shall see today if I am better
Try and figure out what is going on
Because I truly do not know why

-------- ------ -------- ---

END

No comments: