26 December 2007

Holidays

So I came home this Christmas
It is good to be home every now and then
Saw family and friends
Had cheer with the near and dear

I Graduated from CSU Sacramento
That was fun
Not what I was expecting
Still has not sunk in yet

I now start working full-time at County
I am still an intern and can stay for one year
I do not know if I would like to stay there
Maybe for a couple years

I would like to experience GIS in other fields
Planing would be primo
City use would be too
I want to see what else it is used for

My knowledge is little
I know how to use it for Drainage
But how to use it in a planning sense
This I do not know

I've been applying
Have heard from none
How many applications must I send
Until I hear from one?

Maybe this is how it goes
I know my experience is next to none
So if I stay longer
Have more time there

Maybe I will hear back from more
Stay for 6 more months?
Start applying again in 6 months?
Oh what to do what to do


No comments: