Vote!Vote!Vote!
That is what we all have been told
But how many of you actually did?
I know I did
I voted for
Can you guess it?
OBA-not
I voted for Clinton
Yes Clinton
Are you surprised?
I know that since I am young
I am supposedly supposed to vote for Obama
He is for our generation right?
Yes he has star power
Yes he can talk up a crowd
But then again so
Hitler could too
No I am not saying that
He is no Hitler
More like a MLK
MLK could talk
He reminds me of him when I see his speeches
But talk is cheap
Action is not
At this point in time
What we need is someone who can lead now
Get us out of this mess now
We need someone who knows the Washington game
You need the know the game to play the game
You need to know it to get things done
He says the Game is bad but that is how it is
He has just begun the game
He does not know enough yet
In four years I would vote for him
But for now
No
Clinton is better for this time
This situation
I would like to see a Clinton-Obama ticket
That would be great
But is our country ready for it?
No, I don't think so
I do not think the country would vote for that
Not yet
Sadly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree that Obama is a great speaker but he doesn't have as much experience as Clinton. They would be a great team together and it's sad that one- they wouldn't go fot it. You know they both want to be top dog. And two- The USA just isn't ready for it and it's sad really because I believe that if they were a team that they would be able to make this country successful.
Post a Comment